LIST OF FEES/CHARGES - OCTOBER 2018
First appointment/fact finding session
Basic Single Will
Basic Mirror Wills
2 Lasting Powers of Attorney for an individual
2 Lasting Powers of Attorney for a couple
Package for a basic Single Will and both Lasting Powers of Attorney
Package for basic Mirror Wills and both Lasting Powers of Attorney
for a couple
Severance of Joint Tenancy
Trusts – both in a Will and Lifetime Trusts
Packages with Solidus Trust Solution Company
£350 (per couple)
costs available on request/after we have gone through your estate planning
from £1500 for an individual
from £1800 for a couple
* all Powers of Attorney attract a further registration fee (each) of £82.00 payable to the Office of the Public Guardian.
So for an individual the 2 Powers of Attorney will have a registration fee of £164 and for a couple £328.
No VAT is payable on any of the above charges.
Each client is different. I pride myself on transparency in terms of costs. Please note though that estate planning is not a “one size fits all” process. The cost for estate planning will depend on its complexity and each individual’s situation. I will always agree a price with you before doing any work.
• All Wills and Powers of Attorney are prepared for a fixed fee agreed with you.
• We both sign up to my standard Terms of Business (click here for our Terms and Conditions).
• I will supply you with a Will preparation checklist of questions.
• We will meet either at your home/workplace or you could come to my office.
• I will run through the checklist with you to obtain details of the estimated value of your estate.
• If I am preparing a Lasting Power of Attorney I will take all the details I need to prepare it.
• I will take a thorough note of your instructions and answer any questions you may have.
• I will prepare your Will or Power of Attorney within an agreed timescale.
• I will send the draft to you for you to review and a letter explaining any complicated terms.
• Once you are satisfied with the draft, I will finalise the document.
• Subject to agreement, I will attend to witness your Will and ensure it is properly executed.
- if this is at your home you will need to ensure there is also an independent witness on hand to witness your Will.
If you choose not to have the attestation service then I will provide you with a detailed leaflet explaining how a Will should be executed.
If you have making a Power of Attorney then it is my strong suggestion that it is registered immediately, which I will arrange for you as part
of my listed fee.
m 07810 455 581 | t 01256 896 336 | e firstname.lastname@example.org
36 Hillside, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7SN
web design - Steve Berry